Sparking creativity in children of all ages
Wonder Workshop Robotics make
developing new skills fun.
Meet Dash & Cue!
Robust and responsive, these interactive robots are ready to go, straight out of the box. With features including multiple built-in motors, sensors, LEDs, and audio capabilities, these robots interact with students, their environment, and each other, igniting any child’s imagination and making learning fun!
With the power of play in their hands, children can dream up new adventures while learning to code at any skill level. And with support from Teach Wonder educators can integrate coding and robotics skills into everyday teaching and learning.
Cue (for ages 11+)
An interactive, customisable robot with 4 unique avatars to add tailored expressions and interactions with an amazing depth of personality to your Cue. Cue has an experienced interactive communication unlike any other robot. Powered by breakthrough Emotive AI, Cue contains sensors that react to inputs in real-time, advanced processors and Bluetooth capability and responds to block or text-based code.
- 3 proximity sensors
- Dual motors and potentiometers
- 3 processors and sensor fusion
- Real-time Bluetooth
- IR robot interaction
- 2 powered wheels with encoders
- 3 microphones and a speaker
- Programmable LED and buttons
- Charge – Being brave yet compassionate, Charge loves strategy sessions and haikus.
- Zest – This smooth talker stays poised under pressure, tackling problems with sophistication and style.
- Smirk – This wisecracking instigator has plenty of charm and loves to game the system for a good cause.
- Pep – With boundless enthusiasm for learning new things, Pep is a geeky but thoughtful adventurer.