You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
ANALOG DEVICES ADALM2000
Active Learning Module, ADALM2000, Data Acquisition System
- Provides access to real circuits and concepts used in an actual real-time engineering environment
- Available online resources support educator, guide students to learn difficult engineering concepts
- Hands-on activities stimulate interest and accelerate learning in fundamental engineering concepts
- Helps to develop critical thinking skills needed for career development
- 16-ch digital logic analyser (3.3V CMOS and 1.8V or 5V tolerant, 100MS/s)
- 16-ch pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100MS/s), 16-ch virtual digital I/O
- 2 input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (3.3V CMOS)
- Digital bus analysers (SPI, I²C, UART, parallel)
- 2-ch oscilloscope with differential inputs, 2-ch arbitrary function generator, 2-ch voltmeter
ADALM2000 active learning module, Cables, One USB cable.
Technical Documents (2)
88 In stock
88 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 18:00 (for re-reeled items 17:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
50 more will be available week commencing 10/21/23
Available to manufacturer lead time 8 weeks
Standard lead time for this product is 8 weeks.
With you next business day
Order before 18.00 Hrs
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.